Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pegging with a smile

Photo



lovetobepegged: Yes, YOU!



lovetobepegged:

Yes, YOU!

kink-monger: Kink Monger



kink-monger:

Kink Monger

Photo



swrredhead: Yes, he does lick pussy and ass very good. You sure...



swrredhead:

Yes, he does lick pussy and ass very good. You sure it is ok for me to fuck his ass also? I love how the strapon feels on me and so want to do it. I mean I have always wanted to try it but he is your husband and all.

afraidofmysecrets: Keep sucking little boy. You need to get a...



afraidofmysecrets:

Keep sucking little boy. You need to get a lot better at this if you want to please my boyfriend.

Photo



Photo



straightguylikesanal: http://straightguylikesanal.tumblr.com



straightguylikesanal:

http://straightguylikesanal.tumblr.com

marriedpeggingman: swrredhead: I am sorry sir, the kids are...



marriedpeggingman:

swrredhead:

I am sorry sir, the kids are long since gone to bed, so I just thought I would look around. I know I should not have been snooping in your drawers, but I saw this and wanted to try it on, it just feels so neat.  You like it.  Oh my, is your dick getting hard there?  You like how it looks, do you think maybe I could try it out on you?  I have always wanted to see how it would feel

Want

swrredhead: This is a wonderful office party you are having...



swrredhead:

This is a wonderful office party you are having baby, and I dressed up sop nice for it.  Thanks for bringing me to the back medical room here so I can show you my little surprise.  You like it, been wearing it all night and I think some of the people might know.  So, why don't we just get a quick pegging in right here before we go back to the party.  Come on, let's play.  I am so fucking horny with this thing on and thinking someone might come back and see me fucking you.

peginator: some amateur pegging



peginator:

some amateur pegging

peginator: mmmmm Denise



peginator:

mmmmm Denise

lovetobepegged: She likes what she sees!



lovetobepegged:

She likes what she sees!

lovetobepegged: This is too fucking great!



lovetobepegged:

This is too fucking great!

strapontrip: oh yes he is really looking forward to feel her...



strapontrip:

oh yes he is really looking forward to feel her strap-on in his ass

girlonboy: GIRL ON...



girlonboy:

GIRL ON BOYPegging - Anilingus - Fingering » Follow

swrredhead: Gawd yes, take it, fucking take it, gawd yes, cum...



swrredhead:

Gawd yes, take it, fucking take it, gawd yes, cum for me while I fuck your ass…..you are such a naughty man, I never thought babysitting for you would be so much fun, but gawd, fucking a man's ass is so cool.  Cum for me, cum for me please

professorkink: Next time, YBG!



professorkink:

Next time, YBG!

randolph: Fabulous bisexual in hot rear entry photo



randolph:

Fabulous bisexual in hot rear entry photo

No comments:

Post a Comment