Friday, June 7, 2013

DON'T MOCK MY WORLD TURTLE

d3ancas replied to your post: d3ancas replied to your post: I really want… its okay Ill...

d3ancas replied to your post: d3ancas replied to your post: I really want…

its okay Ill make some for you and eat them

d3ancas replied to your post: d3ancas replied to your post: I really want…

also good night! <3

night~

yourebossy: this is for hanna because she's a big turd



yourebossy:

this is for hanna because she's a big turd

Photo



d3ancas replied to your post: I really want pancakes right now I think when I… you should...

d3ancas replied to your post: I really want pancakes right now I think when I…

you should make pancakes C:

noooo is sleepy time

shigeako-cosplay: You just have to believe in it (2013) Tardis:...











shigeako-cosplay:

You just have to believe in it (2013)

Tardis: shigeako
Ten: kittenwelp

Photos: ireneadlerholmes
Retouch: me

Listen, I may not be able to carry the burden that comes along...









Listen, I may not be able to carry the burden that comes along with these trials… But I can carry you.

When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers "Try it one more...

















When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers "Try it one more time."

When the world falls apart and Hope is gone

Love whispers "Call my name"

Nathan Young at his best (10)

















Nathan Young at his best (10)

I really want pancakes right now I think when I start randomly craving breakfast food is a good sign...

I really want pancakes right now

I think when I start randomly craving breakfast food is a good sign it’s time to go to bed

uuuhshiny: And a moment more… [x]





uuuhshiny:

And a moment more…

[x]

doctorwho: backcombing: doctorwho: lokihasthe-tardis: the official doctor who tumblr is...

doctorwho:

backcombing:

doctorwho:

lokihasthe-tardis:

the official doctor who tumblr is seriously one of my favorites

image


you what

image

buwaroelexion: LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE





buwaroelexion:

LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE

"I don't think he's a psychopath. He's much more than that…...



"I don't think he's a psychopath. He's much more than that… He's a fallen angel. He's Satan."

Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this...



Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard 

tsuminubiaru:  "I think too much heart was always Castiel's...







tsuminubiaru:

 "I think too much heart was always Castiel's problem."


higher resolution

Photo











Photo



katotronik: swiggity swad, i'm slowly going mad



katotronik:

swiggity swad, i'm slowly going mad

Photo









Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment