Friday, June 7, 2013

My life~~

fragmentsofmysanity: these are my kittens, yes they meow weird,...









fragmentsofmysanity:

these are my kittens, yes they meow weird, but they are mine. i found them all on my own. they are my ohana. back the fuck off camera.

Photo



my-twisted-fantasie: extrasad: warroash: acidal-l0vers: extra...



my-twisted-fantasie:

extrasad:

warroash:

acidal-l0vers:

extrasad:

offendings:

extrasad:

because it really bothers me when people think it doesn't count as self harm because the cuts aren't deep or you're not depressed because you're smiling and laughing idk

OMG YES THAT^^^

if this gets 100k ill be so happy omg please

that's it

I'm sorry, but that just really makes me mad. Why would you want 100k people to know what that feels like? I know what it feels like to cut and pretend not to be depressed, and I wouldn't  wish that on my worst enemy, let alone 100k people that I don't even know…

Your comment makes me really mad. You completely misinterpreted the entire thing which is fine, take it how you want but don't publicly accuse me of wishing depression or self harm on anymore. That's fucking ridiculous. Saying that I'd be happy if my picture got a lot of notes does not mean that I want everyone who reblogged it to fucking go through what I'm writing about. I try so hard to help everyone. I've stayed up all night with people talking them out of cutting and suicide and telling them it will be okay so don't accuse of wanting them hurt. I just everyone to know that they weren't alone. 

(via TumbleOn)

Photo



Photo



dustinaksland: The day my Pentax 67 died. Ezra Koenig, New York...



dustinaksland:

The day my Pentax 67 died.

Ezra Koenig, New York City, 2013

Outtake from Esquire shoot.

Photo



fishtwigz: I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS





















fishtwigz:

I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS

Photo





Finally seeing Sea Wolf live was wonderful <3

I’ll post videos and photos later.

Now time for sleepies so I can get up early and go to 6 Flags with a bunch of cool people :D

westernkanye: westernkanye: i'm going to survey and see if it's true that a guys lips are the same...

westernkanye:

westernkanye:

i'm going to survey and see if it's true that a guys lips are the same color as the head of their penis

image

The most important discussion of our time happened in a YouTube...



The most important discussion of our time happened in a YouTube comments section.

Photo



pierce-alexandria-with-sirens: that-stupid-tardis-sound: words i use in every...

pierce-alexandria-with-sirens:

that-stupid-tardis-sound:

words i use in every sentence:

  • no
  • stop
  • dude
  • literally
  • like
  • seriously
  • fuck

That's a sentence right there

Photo



mochisquish: satan-tier: oh my god Yes.





mochisquish:

satan-tier:

oh my god

Yes.

DW Confidential Rewatch: 4x13 End of an Era













DW Confidential Rewatch: 4x13 End of an Era

memecollection: For more funny posts click HERE!



memecollection:

For more funny posts click HERE!

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment