Friday, June 7, 2013

http://prettiefaces.tumblr.com/

whats your main blog?

I use this one most often, but the main is perfume-city

vwhy: George takei just posted a picture on facebook of a kangaroo that said "kangaroos are just t...

vwhy:

George takei just posted a picture on facebook of a kangaroo that said "kangaroos are just t rex deer" and im having an existential crisis

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



me: why don't cute boys ever talk to me

me: why don't cute boys ever talk to me
*looks in the mirror*
me: oh

what if you could give up like random things for other things like if you were a talented singer and...

what if you could give up like random things for other things like if you were a talented singer and you wanted to be taller you could not sing anymore but you could have like four inches, or if you wanted to be smarter, you could just forget how to ride a bike or something

there are these birds who sit outside my window and chirp all night long like its their freaking job...

there are these birds who sit outside my window and chirp all night long like its their freaking job and i cant get any sleep like dont you have something better to do youre a bird go chirp somewhere else or go chirp in florida leave me alone im just a struggling underachieving senior with four days left of school just go or i am going to be lighting something on fire

Photo



Photo



viciousdoughnut: i like music that makes me feel like wearing high heels and walking over the...

viciousdoughnut:

i like music that makes me feel like wearing high heels and walking over the fallen corpses of a thousand men

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



do you all hate me?

do you all hate me?

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment